You can donate up to 15% of your requisite investment with registered charities. The Kiwi Trust is a registered charity and will utilise any donation to assist in our work to save kiwi from their current ‘endangered’ status.
The maximum donations that can be assessed within your application are:
- Investor Plus category – NZD $1,500,000
- Investor 2 category – NZD$225,000
How to make your donation
Internet banking / direct credit
Make a direct bank transfer through internet banking using the details below.
- Please include your name as a reference with your donation.
- Bank Name: Bank of New Zealand
- Account Name: Kiwis for kiwi
- Account Number: 02-0192- 0144374-000
- Particulars (limited to 12 characters): Your name – first name or initials and surname
- Code (limited to 12 characters):
- Reference (limited to 12 characters): “Migrant Gift” to indicate that this is a Migrant Investment Donation.
- Retain your transaction reference code for use in securing your Kiwi Trust Donation Receipt.
- Please complete the on-line form below so that we can issue you with a receipt for your generous donation.
International Telegraphic Transfers
For international transfers to either of the bank accounts listed above you will need the following additional details:
- Branch Name: BNZ 80 Queen Street
- Bank Address: 80 Queen Street, Auckland 1010
- SWIFT code: BKNZNZ22
Step 2 –
Secure your Kiwi Trust Donation Receipt
Once you have made your bank transfer simply complete the following form and we will send you a receipt from The Kiwi Trust that will be applicable for use with your Migrant Investor Plus or Migrant Investor application.