The maximum donations that can be assessed within your application are:
- Investor Plus category – NZD $1,500,000
- Investor 2 category – NZD$225,000
How to make your donation
Internet banking / direct credit
Make a direct bank transfer through internet banking using the details below.
- Please include your name as a reference with your donation.
- Bank Name: Bank of New Zealand
- Account Name: Kiwis for kiwi
- Account Number: 02-0192- 0144374-000
- Particulars (limited to 12 characters): Your name – first name or initials and surname
- Code (limited to 12 characters):
- Reference (limited to 12 characters): “Migrant Gift” to indicate that this is a Migrant Investment Donation.
- Retain your transaction reference code for use in securing your Kiwi Trust Donation Receipt.
- Please complete the on-line form below so that we can issue you with a receipt for your generous donation.
International Telegraphic Transfers
For international transfers to either of the bank accounts listed above you will need the following additional details:
- Branch Name: BNZ 80 Queen Street
- Bank Address: 80 Queen Street, Auckland 1010
- SWIFT code: BKNZNZ22
Step 2 –
Secure your Kiwi Trust Donation Receipt
Once you have made your bank transfer simply complete the following form and we will send you a receipt from The Kiwi Trust that will be applicable for use with your Migrant Investor Plus or Migrant Investor application.