Our corporate partners programme is an opportunity for businesses to be recognised as champions of both kiwi and New Zealand’s natural environment. The programme offers a fully managed, long-term sponsorship relationship.
Two partnership tiers allow sponsorships to be tailored to meet the ongoing brand and business needs of partner organisations.
This is achieved by:
- developing a good understanding of each sponsor’s brand, marketing and communication objectives
- carefully crafted benefit packages
- providing ongoing expertise and support.
Who can be a partner?
Kiwis for kiwi will partner with organisations that:
- have a genuine interest in protecting kiwi and where they live
- have corporate values aligned with conservation and the natural environment
- have either a regional or national focus within New Zealand, and/or an international outreach.
Kiwis for kiwi will NOT partner with organisations that:
- have a product or service that is harmful to the environment
- are a competitor to one of our major sponsors, to whom we have offered market exclusivity.
For more information
Find out more about Kiwis for kiwi’s corporate partnerships:
Contact Michelle Impey, Executive Director
Postal address: Private Bag 68908, Newton, Auckland
Phone: (+64) 9 307 4878