If you are looking for a kiwi avoidance training day and it is not up here please contact your local avoidance trainer to enquire as to when they will be next running a training day
Upcoming kiwi avoidance training days
Training in Hamilton
When: Twice a month on average
Where: Redwood Grove Tamahere on the outskirts of Hamilton
Contact: Pete Evans on email@example.com or 022 600 5783, please make sure you book your dog in beforehand. There is no charge for this training
When: By appointment.
Contact: to book in your dog please contact Lynne Maguire firstname.lastname@example.org
When: 3rd of March
Contact: The training takes 15 minutes per dog and the facilitator charges $25 per dog. Bookings can be made by emailing email@example.com.
Whananaki – Northland
When: 9th of March
Where: Whananaki Community Hall
Contact: To register please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 28th Feb 4.30pm – Meeting of the waters scenic reserve Thursday afternoon
- 21st March 4.30pm – Everett Park Scenic Reserve Thursday afternoon
- 25th May 8.30am – Stratford Saturday morning
- 24th August 8.30am – Ratapihipihi Scenic Reserve Saturday morning
- 3rd November 8.30am – Everett Park Scenic Reserve Saturday morning
Please call the DOC office to book 7590350. Bookings essential, In case of postponement those registered will be notified.
Remutaka Conservation Trust holds kiwi aversion training twice a year in May and November at the Remutaka Forest Park. If you wish to book in your dog please contact Rosemary on email@example.com