To celebrate Save Kiwi Month, we’re offering one lucky person the opportunity to win an amazing trip for two adults to Stewart Island/Rakiura.
Stewart Island is home to the Stewart Island Tokoeka, the southernmost species of kiwi. Noted for its habit of being active at dawn and dusk, you may have an opportunity to see kiwi during the day!
This exclusive package includes:
- Domestic return flights to Invercargill
- Shuttle transfer from Invercargill to Bluff
- Return ferry transport to Stewart Island/Rakiura
- Two nights accommodation on the island
- Stewart Island Wild Kiwi Encounter cruise
Simply fill in your details below to enter. Entry is subject to these terms and conditions